Friday, May 15, 2009

She's Got The Look

It was a glorious morning full of make up, flashing lights and the new 'Petal to the Metal' jewelry collection by Make Believe (that's us). And we are proud to say that in just one painless day, we are on our way to our first look book! In fact there was no pain involved whatsoever!

Ebony and I had the chance to meet and work with some fabulous ladies here in Sydney and had a blast on the shoot. We spent the day with the lovely Pip Vassett from Pages Online, Jasmin Lo our hair and make up wizard, the photography skills of Sally Griffiths and of course our beautiful muse, Victoria Lee.

Sally setting up the lights that Ebony continued to trip over and hit her head on. Very graceful morning!


I would kill to have a suitcase full of make up and "have to" carry it around all day. I would be flawless and covered in MAC face and body foundation!

Kitchen turned studio. Not bad, not bad at all! And I must say that I prefer to turn other peoples kitchens into studios, I have done it to mine one too many times!


I am not sure what I am doing here. Clearly Pip is working, but am I falling asleep?

Our weapons of choice for an 8am call time...water, knives and Gummy Bears.

What a babe! Victoria is fresh on the modeling scene, and is working her way up awfully fast!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!!!!!!! We cannot wait to work with all these precious gems again soon!!!!

The pics of the new jewellery turned out incredible! And before you know it, we will have the new look books in our hot little hands! yesssssss!

xoxo
Ambony....
(that's Amber Joy & Ebony Fleur for those of you who didn't catch on yet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment